Our Containment Linings Are Valuable For
American Star Painting & Coatings Co. provides primary and secondary containment systems for spill prevention, control and countermeasure using durable, flexible, seamless polyurea liners. The liners that we install can be applied over many types of properly prepared surfaces and substrates. They can be installed quickly, correctly and economically in all climate conditions.
The liner applications include:
- Secondary Containment
- Fuel Storage Containment
- PCB Containment
- Hypalon Liner Repair
- Acid Containment Liner
- Concrete Liner Repair
- Wastewater Facility Secondary Containment
- Storage Leaks
- Potable Water Liner
- Spill Containment For Fuel Delivery Tankers
- Pre-Manufactured Containment Liners
- Fuel Containment Farm
Containment Required in United States to Prevent Spills
The EPA’s Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure regulations require companies in the United State to plan to ensure containment to prevent oil spills that could reach oceans, lakes and streams. Certain types of facilities must anticipate spills and have plans to contain them. Other facilities must have a plan that addresses spill cleanup measures after a spill happens.
Environmentally Sound Liners Protect From Dangers in Field
American Star Painting & Coatings Co. installs time proven lining systems that are totally seamless from edge to edge. The linings come from Ceilcote Division of International Paints, Carboline, General Polymers and others. Our environmentally sound system protects you from the dangers in the field caused by worn out or missing linings.
We Will Need Information From You
Our team of installers used technologically advanced materials to give you the best system to meet your specific requirements. We will ask for information about the area like:
- Substrate: Steel/Concrete
- Condition of Substrate / New Or Old Pitted Steel
- Chemistry - Concentration and Frequency
- Service of Area - Splash/Spill Immersion
- Physical Characteristics, Including Foot Traffic, Tow Motor, Truck Un-load, etc.
- Grade: Above or Below
- Size of area and time allowed to complete installation
- Outside or Inside
- What service prep can be tolerated? (Sand Blasting, preferred or water blast, hand tool, etc.)